Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
EFT16 Flat Top strings combine D'Addario's popular light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for a smoother, quieter playing surface. Great for recording or slide playing.
D'Addario Flat Tops are round wound, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and "semi-flat." This produces a smooth, flattened playing surface, but does not sacrifice the superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings. Flat Tops greatly reduce finger noise and are excellent for recording and flat-picking.
- D'Addario's popular extra-light gauging with an exclusive precision polishing process for reduced finger noise
- Smooth, flattened playing surface, superb tone and sustain associated with phosphor bronze strings
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053