Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Featuring a Tamo ash top and back over a roasted ash body, the Fender Artisan Stratocaster offers a refined and elegant take on the electric guitar from the Fender Custom Shop. Gorgeous in appearance and sound, the Artisan Tamo Ash Strat sports a luxuriant, highly figured aesthetic that’s stage-ready, with a wide-fade lacquer finish. Topped off with 4A roasted flame maple neck with a Macassar ebony fingerboard and a set of hot, hand-wound Ancho Poblano pickups, this Fender offers hair-raising appearance and performance.
Additional highlights of the Tamo Ash guitar include a 1963 “C”-shaped neck profile, 9.5”-12” compound-radius fingerboard, 21 6105 frets, 5-way switch, Vintage Modified #2 wiring, single-ply gold anodized pickguard, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo, bone nut and string tree. The Tamo Ash guitar includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Wood: Roasted Ash with Tamo T&B Strat
- Body Style: 56 Strat
- Neck Pickup: Handwound 60/63 Strat
- Middle Pickup: Handwound 60/63 Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Handwound 60/63 Strat
- Conrol: Strat Vintage Mod Wiring #2
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Nitro Lacquer Nitrocellulose
- Neck Blank: Medium Roast Birdseye 3A
- Fretboard Wood: African Blackwood
- Truss Rod: 60's
- 21 Frets
- Tuning Keys: Vintage with Fender Logo Gold
- Head Thickness: 5.575"
- Fret Wire: Sanko 6105
- Facedots: Vintage Clay
- Neck Shape: 63 Strat Style "C"
- Bridge: AM Vintage Strat Gold
- Output: Vintage Strat
- Neck Plate: V Logo Gold
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Gold New Old Stock
- Pick Guard: Strat Aluminum 8 Hole Light Gold
- Midas Coat Neck to Pop Grain
- 30th Anniversary Decal
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.