Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Sleek and stylish and with a voice that’s a modern twist on our classic sound, the Player Jaguar has a uniquely slinky playing feel. It encourages you to play differently, to reach for new chords and melodic twists and to explore new sounds and tonalities. Decked out with spotlight-ready chrome accents, it has the authentic sound, features and feel that’s inspired countless artists to write new songs and create new genres of music.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Player Series humbucking bridge pickup and one single-coil Jaguar neck pickup
- Slide switch to coil-split humbucking bridge pickup
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- New Pickups
- Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
- Jaguar Tremolo Bridge
- The tremolo bridge can be used to create pitch effects ranging from subtle to radical, letting you add a cool personal touch to your music.
- Coil-Split Switch
- The slide switch selects the outside coil of the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking classic single-coil tone.
- 22 Frets
- Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
- More Traditional Body Radii
- The Player Jaguar body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
- "F"-Stamped Neck Plate
- Each Player Jaguar includes an "F"-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument's pedigree.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 3 Jaguar Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Configuration: HS
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Jaguar Single-Coil
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.