Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Gibson Les Paul Classic combines the early 60's style Les Paul model with some functional and time-tested modifications. As expected, the LP Classic is crafted with a mahogany back and maple top coupled with a slim taper mahogany neck and bound, rosewood fingerboard. Burstbucker 61R & 61T zebra, open-coil pickups provide classic Gibson tones from the era with a bit of extra punch thanks to the open coils. The control assembly features 4 push-pull pots which provide choices of coil tapping, phase switching and pure bypassing for functional and versatile sonic variety.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Weight Relief: 9-Hole
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Fingerboard Radius: 12 in.
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic with Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Cream
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Washer: Cream
- Jack Plate: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R (Zebra)
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T (Zebra)
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Push/Pull Tones (Pure Bypass/Phase) & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit