Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Gretsch G100CE Synchromatic Archtop, Rosewood FB, Flat Natural
Reminiscent of the early Synchromatic™ of the 1940s, the G100CE Synchromatic Cutaway acoustic-electric features an arched spruce top with parallel tone bar bracing, body binding, F-holes, three-piece maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with extra-broad frets and vintage-style pearloid wide-block inlays, Gretsch® mini-humbucking pickup, pickguard-mounted volume and tone controls, ’40s-era Synchromatic headstock shape and vintage-style pearloid Gretsch headstock logo inlay, height-adjustable Synchromatic bridge and chromatic tailpiece.
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Matte Urethane
- Body Shape: Synchromatic Archtop
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Back & Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Matte Urethane
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Headstock: New Yorker Style
- Bridge: Synchromatic Height Adjustable Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome Plated
- Tailpiece: Chromatic
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Mini Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: H
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.