Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
No nonsense, Electromatic® hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. Gretsch's all-new G5410 Electromatic "Rat Rod" Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigbsy® revs the attitude up a notch further.
Loud and resonant, the G5410T has a fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron™ voice that explodes with roaring punch and hallmark late-‘50s “snap.” Like all Electromatic guitars, these guitars deliver the fearless and electrifying tone that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Premium features include a thinner 2.25” body for maximum playing comfort during long sets, dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Neo-Classic™ fingerboad inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Mimicking the primer-laden “beater” vibe of classic rat rods, the G5410T comes in Matte Vintage White with black pickguard. The Matte Vintage White model features black binding with white/black purfling, red pickup inserts and chrome hardware.
It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
- Thinner 2.25” body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- 12” rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with red pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, neck and bridge pickup volume controls and three-way toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Available in Matte Vintage White with black pickguard
- Matte Black and Matte Phantom Metallic feature aged white binding with black/white purfling, while Matte Vintage White features black binding with white/black purfling
- Chrome hardware
- Build: Hollow Body
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Electromatic Hollow Body
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Binding: Black with W/B Purfling
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 2.25" (57 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Neck Plate: None
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Tog-gle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron/Filter'Tron
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Bigsby Licensed B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard: Black Plexi with Cream Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Guages)
- Strap Buttons: Gretsch Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.