Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Gretsch G6120T Players Edition Nashville® with String-Thru Bigsby®, Filter'Tron™ Pickups, Orange Stain
Designed from the ground up for modern players yet retaining all the timeless style that made the 6120 famous, the Gretsch G6120T Players Edition Nashville with String-Thru Bigsby is a marvelous example of art and performance. Player-oriented features, wide, open sound and comfortable playability combine to create a playing experience like no other. Ideal for every song, every night, this Nashville is certain to become your go-to guitar.
Two High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups pair with the laminated maple body, delivering pristine high end, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. A 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and striking pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays tops a maple neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing. The innovative Gretsch “ML” bracing is specifically voiced to provide full hollow body tones from the thinner, 2.25” body. Controls are simple and versatile—separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup switching, no-load tone control and master volume—and allow for countless tone variations. The new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil caps add smooth vintage tone while the treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down. Highly expressive, the Bigsby B6GP vibrato tailpiece and pinned “rocking” bar bridge combine with the GraphTech® TUSQ™ XL nut for stable tuning. In a uniquely Gretsch touch, the Bigsby tailpiece is now string-through, making it quicker (and easier) to change strings as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
A treat for the eyes and ears, this guitar is a highly-tuned music machine—from the shining gold Schaller® locking tuning machines and gold G-arrow control knobs to the F-holes, gloss urethane finish and gold vintage thick plexi pickguard with Gretsch logo. Constructed with sterling fit and finish and an eye for detail, the Gretsch G6120T Players Edition Nashville with String-Thru Bigsby is a marvel of modern instrument design. Includes a deluxe hardshell case.
- Build: Hollow Body
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body shape: Nashville/G6120
- Body material: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: ML Bracing
- Body Binding: White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Back: Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale length: 24.6 in.
- Neck finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Headstock: Late '50s Gretsch
- Neck: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Filter'Tron
- Bridge type: Rocking bAR
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B6GP String Thru Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning machines: Gotoh Locking
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Accessories: Included: 099-6411-000 G6241 16" Deluxe Hollow Body Hardshell Case, Black