Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Crackerjack quality for a steal!
Faithful to the Gretsch® “Rex” parlor guitars of the 1930s, ‘40s and ‘50s, the G9500 Jim Dandy™ Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about everyone’s first guitar.
Everything and then some that is, because the G9500 is crafted with select guitar woods and is fully lined and braced for warm and pleasing tone, with a 24” scale for endless hours of playing comfort.
Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Jim Dandy features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck. Joining the body at the 12th fret, the “C”-shape nato neck hosts a comfortable, smooth-playing walnut fingerboard with vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays.
Wrapped in a classic 2-Color Sunburst finish, the G9500 also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply white pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
Ideal for songwriting, practice or even as a travel guitar, this little wonder is great for beginners or seasoned pros alike. Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass, the Jim Dandy will inspire hours of playing joy.
- Basswood body with X-bracing
- 12th fret, 24”-scale nato set neck
- Vintage-style 18 frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Walnut fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays
- Top-load walnut bridge with compensated saddle
- Single-ply aged white pickguard with “G” graphic
- 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuningmachines and vintage end-pin strap buttons
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Jim Dandy
- Body Material: Sapele
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Rosette: White/Black Rings
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Body Back: Sapele
- Body Sides: Sapele
- Body Top: Sapele
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- Body Length: 17.875"
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Neck Finish: Semi Gloss
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Black Walnut
- Number of Frets: 18
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1950s Gretsch 3x3
- Bridge: Walnut Top Load with Compensated Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Traditional Acoustic Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear Die Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Aged White with Black "G"
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.