Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Born in Southern California in 1980, Jackson was the first brand to embrace the needs of hard rock and metal virtuosos by providing instruments with feature sets that catered to high-velocity playing.
Jackson has continued to revolutionize its high-performance craft over the last 40 years, while dominating the metal landscape as the industry's leading shred machines. The all-new Jackson American Series is the next chapter in Jackson's storied legacy, marking the first made-in-Corona flagship product line for the brand.
Designed to inspire players around the globe, the American Series Virtuoso™ comes equipped with all the essential features demanded by today's high-velocity players. The model starts with an alder body featuring a contoured "hand-shake" heel to ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets.
The five-piece multi-laminated caramelized maple/maple neck is bolted-on with graphite-reinforcement rods that provide rock-solid stability all the way up to the 24th fret. The ultra-fast 12-16" compound radius streaked ebony fingerboard with rolled edges is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and speedy scale runs as you move up the neck. Luminlay® side dots ensure you always land on the right fret even on the darkest stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick neck relief tweaks on the fly.
The HH pickup configuration features a Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup that roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the Seymour Duncan '59™ SH-1N neck pickup radiates with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. The intuitive control layout consists of a five-way blade switch, and dome-style knobs for volume and tone.
Other premium features include a Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh® MG-T locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on five-piece multi-laminated caramelized maple/maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods
- 12"-16" compound radius streaked ebony fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset mother of pearl dot inlays
- Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan '59® SH-1N neck pickup
- Five-way blade pickup switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Gotoh® MG-T locking tuners
- Available in Mystic Blue, Satin Black, Satin Shell Pink and Specific Ocean with a color matched, bound Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
- Jackson Foam Core Case included
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.