Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Martin took the 00X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 00-X2E. This Grand Concert sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the 00-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Construction: Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: HPL
- Side Material: HPL
- Electronics Option: Fishman® MX
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Electronics: Optional
- Pickguard: Brown Tortoise Pattern
- Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: Select Hardwood
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Detail: Figured Mahogany Pattern
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8"
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.