Use SEZZLE to Split Order Into 4 Interest Free Payments!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Martin has built the world’s finest ukuleles since 1916, and tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and great volume. The C1K concert-sized model features top, back and sides crafted of solid Hawaiian koa, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. Entire body is finished in high quality satin lacquer, and features an applied dovetail neck joint. The C1K Uke is a beautiful example of why Martin is still the name in superior quality ukuleles.
- Body Size: Concert Ukulele
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: Concert Ukulele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Top Material: Koa
- Back Material: Koa
- Side Material: Koa
- Finish Top: Hand-Rubbed
- Back & Side: Hand-Rubbed
- Scale Length: 15"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 13/32"
- Neck Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper