Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Shure’s P9T is a half-rack, wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9RA+ Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM® 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421B and PA821B antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4” and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
- 1/8” headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring