Log in if you have an account
The Eris® E5 XT 2-way studio monitors offer signature Eris acoustic tuning, diverse connectivity options, and stellar audio quality—adding an EBM waveguide for wider high-frequency dispersion and a larger, ported enclosure for deeper lows.
With the same robust connectivity options and powerful, articulate driver combo, the Eris E8 XT studio monitor is a nuanced update to a lauded classic. The 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter now sports a Hugh Sarvis-designed EBM waveguide, delivering a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration. A larger, ported enclosure extends the bass response of the 8-inch woven composite low-frequency driver without adding any mud. And of course, the acoustic tuning controls let you flatten the frequency response in accordance with your mix environment. It’s Eris, remastered.
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100°(H) x 60°(V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 140 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 105 dB of sound