Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Eris® E5 XT 2-way studio monitors offer signature Eris acoustic tuning, diverse connectivity options, and stellar audio quality—adding an EBM waveguide for wider high-frequency dispersion and a larger, ported enclosure for deeper lows.
With the same robust connectivity options and powerful, articulate driver combo, the Eris E8 XT studio monitor is a nuanced update to a lauded classic. The 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter now sports a Hugh Sarvis-designed EBM waveguide, delivering a wider and more controlled sweet spot ideal for group listening and collaboration. A larger, ported enclosure extends the bass response of the 8-inch woven composite low-frequency driver without adding any mud. And of course, the acoustic tuning controls let you flatten the frequency response in accordance with your mix environment. It’s Eris, remastered.
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 100°(H) x 60°(V) EBM waveguide and ported enclosure
- Tuning Controls for accurate mixing contour (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space)
- 140 Watt, Class AB bi-amplification drives up to 105 dB of sound