Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Created specifically for low volume sessions, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals Set QTPC501 includes a minimalist set-up of 13” Hi-Hats and 18” Crash Ride. They are both designed to respond and sustain like traditional cymbals – right down to their clearly defined bell – so drummers won’t have to change the way they play. Their true-to-life response and sustain, and clear, natural-sounding bell means drummers won’t have to hit and play harder than they do during performances. This is not the case with other practice cymbals, which can sound muffled or dead – not a good quality in a practice cymbal. As a result, drummers will appreciate their greatly reduced sonic footprint during practice sessions, drum lessons or any time they use Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals. Additionally, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals are manufactured from a tough, durable alloy that won’t dent or break, making them the best choice in low-volume cymbals.
- QTPC501 includes a minimalist practice set-up of 13” Hi-Hats and 18” Crash-Ride
- True-to-life response and sustain so you don’t have to change the way you play
- Clearly defined and natural bell tone never sounds muffled or dead
- Manufactured from tough alloy that won’t dent or break
- Quality protected by SABIAN 2-year warranty