Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Diversity receiver includes rack hardware and detachable antennas for immediate installation right out of the box. Features include Automatic Frequency Selection and Transmitter Set-Up, and a backlit LCD screen to provide channel information.
The SLX4 receiver brings unprecedented ease of use to wireless with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. For use with SLX Wireless.
With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Model SLX4L is available with logic output for use with software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring. Logic-enabled transmitters include MX690 and MX890.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Optional logic functionality for software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring (SLX4L only)