Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A tribute to the decade that made the P Bass® an icon, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Precision Bass® embodies the aesthetics of the original and produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Precision Base
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Split Single Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Configuration: Split Single Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat Top
- Neck Plate: 4 Bolt Squier
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105)
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.