Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Standard of Excellence Book 3 is a continuation of the strong performance-centered curriculum of Books 1 and 2. It is also an intermediate level band method that introduces students to Western Music History. Students play music from the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic periods and 20th Century; they learn performance and technical skills within the appropriate historical context. Students are given a complete musical and historical education while advancing toward high levels of musical performance on their individual instruments.
- Solid reinforcement of major and minor key signatures.
- Technique development exercises including scales and a wide variety of scale-related studies.
- Advanced rhythms and time signature studies
- Detailed trill fingering charts and extended range ingering charts.
- Twelve full band arrangements including concert length arrangements from historic periods.