Log in if you have an account
Combining premium aesthetics with tone-enhancing details, the 900 Series is Taylor's flagship class of rosewood guitars. The Taylor 914ce acoustic-electric guitar features revolutionary V-Class bracing, which boosts volume evenly across the tonal spectrum, increases sustain, and improves the natural intonation of the instrument by creating a more synergistic response from the soundboard. This fosters a more harmonious relationship between the notes you play, helping chords to ring out in cohesive splendor. If you're a guitarist who appreciates the robust lows and crisp highs of rosewood, you'll relish how well-mannered the overtones are as your notes bloom. The Grand Auditorium Taylor guitar's premium features include a beveled ebony armrest for enhanced picking and strumming comfort, along with 21:1 Gotoh tuners for precise tuning. While you delight in its beautiful tone, your eyes will savor the 914ce's tasteful appointments, which include ebony binding, Taylor's paua-and-pearl Ascension fingerboard/peghead inlays, a paua rosette with koa and ebony purfling, and paua/koa body and neck trim.
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Bracing: V-Class
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Back Configuration: 2-Piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Backstrap Wood: Match Binding
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Armrest: Yes
- Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Backstrap Finish: Gloss
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Armrest Binding: West African Ebony
- Rosette Mat.: Paua
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1 3/4"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Heel Length: 3 1/2"
- Fretboard Inlay: Ascension
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Logo:Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Purfling: Koa
- Peghead Inlay: Ascension
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Extension: Koa/Paua/Koa
- Buttons: Gold
- Edge Trim: Koa/Puau/Koa
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.