Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise, the WL185 is a cardioid lavalier microphone with a 130 degree pickup angle. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. Use of windscreen highly recommended.
Feature CommShield® Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitter.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications