Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Hi-Beam stainless steel bass strings are round wound and constructed on a round core which is unique in the industry. Hi-Beams require much more time, care and extra steps to make than other bass strings. The extra effort DR expends making Hi-Beams results in a bass string that is highly flexible and musically but not harshly bright. They are renowned for durability, unusually long life, consistency and string-to-string balance. They don’t eat your frets. HI-BEAMS are the string to choose for brightness, punch and ease of playing. Hi-Beam bass strings require much more time, care and extra steps to make than other bass strings.
- Short Scale Ball End to Taper 33 3/4"
- DR Standard Ball End to Taper 37 3/4"
- Extra Long Ball End to Taper
- The stainless steel wrap wire produces a balanced brightness that cuts through the band
- The round core wire increases flexibility and musicality without making the tone harsh