Use SEZZLE to Split Order Into 4 Interest Free Payments!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Standard of Excellence ENHANCED Comprehensive Band Method Books 1 & 2 combines a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. Each book comes with two CDs containing all the full band accompaniments and the revolutionary iPAS Practice and Assessment Software.
- Directors will welcome the complete accompaniments and inspiring software. Students will find the new package makes practicing not only fun „® but effective, too! The result is the most complete band method available anywhere.Features include:
- Full color drawings and color-coding of important text and music motivate and inform.
- Three starting systems help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
- FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
- Excellerators (advanced supplemental exercises) reinforce and enrich performance basics.
- A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
- Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary
- Percussion, address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
- A comprehensive, totally-correlated Electric Bass book offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
- Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, encourages multicultural study.
- Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
- A built-in reward system motivates students and encourages musical growth.
- Expanded 48 page part books (instead of the usual 32 pages) provide added reinforcement of musical skills.
- 2 CDs of Audio Accompaniment Recordings for all full band exercises
- Interactive Pyware Assessment Software (iPAS), for Windows or Mac, takes students through the entire book and provides numeric performance scores
- Tuner and Metronome included with iPASAlso available are the 600-plus page full Conductor
- Scores for Books 1 & 2 containing Objectives for every line of music, Director tips, extended reference articles, duplicable worksheets and quizzes, and theory, listening, composing, improvisation, geography, foreign language, history, and other interdisciplinary Activities for Excellence. The iPAS Teacher's Edition (sold separately) gives directors the ultimate objective assessment and record-keeping tools.