Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Pure. Professional. Performance.
As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviews
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring --
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (3 cables included)
To reproduce a studio monitor environment within a pair of headphones, Audio-Technica took a radical approach in the creation of the M50x driver, bringing together all the know-how from its long history of hi-end audio excellence. Offering performance identical to the industry-standard M50 it precedes, the M50x provides clear, fatigue-free, high resolution monitor audio.
- Driver: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 285 g (10 oz) without cable and connector