Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
ECG25, one of D'Addario's best selling flatwound sets, delivers a smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension, ideal for traditional jazz playing.
D'Addario XL Chromes are the industry standard in flatwound guitar strings. They deliver a round, full low end without losing punch, making them ideal for jazz players of all types. Wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire, then polished to unparalleled smoothness, it's no wonder that XL Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- Popular flatwounds with smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .024, .032, .042, .052