Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
DW re-engineered the pedal that established our reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of their DNA we thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, DW developed the Tri-Pivot™ Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and DW thinks you'll agree that there’s never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, DW wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, we added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
The 5002 is also available in a "Lefty" version.
- DW's patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The AD4 and TD4 pedals feature a Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivering ultimate smoothness.
- The New Tri-Pivot™ Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW's double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played simultaneously.
- DW’s unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made of aircraft grade aluminum, precision ground, heat treated and honed.
- The 5002 Double Pedal includes a New Nylon Carry Case.
- The New Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted wile being easily adjustable.
- 2 unique Drive Systems so you can get the response of your choice.