No Sales Tax on Orders Outside of SC!*
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Superior feel in a swiveling 2-leg design for easy positioning in multi-pedal set-ups. DW 9000 Series Hi-Hats utilize a patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the foot board in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel. The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature (also shown left) allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
- The Double Eccentric Cam increases sensitivity and Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment
- The Extended Footboard offers more length for sliding foot technique
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.