Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Building on the success of the MDD® Machine Direct Drive™ Pedal, the MCD™ is a boutique pedal that shares many of the patented features, industrial design and build-quality of its direct drive cousin. The most striking difference is an adjustable, sprocket-less cam that incorporates a gear shift-style lever. The lever allows players to quickly shift between the most popular chain-drive cam settings and is easily accessible when mounted to a bass drum.
DW Director of R&D, Rich Sikra, explains, "We knew this would be the next logical step when we were introducing the MDD pedals. So many of our artists absolutely love their 9000 pedals, but they're also enamored with the form and function of DW MFG. Plus, we knew that the direct drive feel wasn't for everyone. It's been a really fun and challenging project for the R&D team.”
Other notable features include a racing-style, all-aluminum, perforated footboard with matching, contoured heel plate, Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe-Clamp™ (US Patent #: 9,240,169), V.E.R.T. Vertical Spring Adjustment™, 110 Control Beater™ (US Patent #: 8,633,367 B2) and more. A DW MFG carrying case is also included and the recently released MDD Hi-Hat compliments the MCD pedals perfectly.
- Adjustable, Sprocket-Less Cam w/ Gear Shift-Style Lever
- Infinite Throw/Stroke Adjustment
- VERT (Vertical Spring Tension Adjustment) is a revolutionary machined slider that controls overall spring tension.
- 110 Control™ Weight/Impact Adjustable Beater Patents (US 8633367B2, DE 102011005640)
- Perforated Solid Aluminum Footboard
- Contoured Heel Plate
- Interlocking Delta™ Hinge (U.S. Patent No. 9472174)
- Floating Rotor Drive System
- Tri-Pivot™ Swivel Toe Clamp (U.S. Patent No. 9240169)
- AB™ - All-Bearing Universal Joint on double pedal linkage.