Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as their original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Set of four Pure Vintage chrome-plated stamped "clover-leaf" style open-gear tuning machines with mounting screws
- "Fender" stamped onto each tuning machine plate
- Tuning machine shafts approximately .55" tall
- Used on American Vintage '74, '75 and American Original '70's Basses
- Fits most '70s-era basses; will not retrofit to American Standard or American Deluxe basses