Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Tone Master Princeton Reverb is one of the most versatile and prized guitar amplifiers of all time. It's versatile enough to go from the bedroom to the recording studio to the gig with the great sound and authentic vintage vibe that Fender players know and love. The Tone Master Princeton Reverb delivers classic Fender tone, reverb and tremolo; and it's the perfect size for guitarists who want a moderately powered amplifier for any situation.
Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Proprietary DSP modeling process
- 10" Jensen C10R speaker
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
LEGENDARY PRINCETON TONE
This amp features the most accurate emulation of our original Princeton Reverb. It sounds like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
ONBOARD TREMOLO AND REVERB
Our powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tube bias tremolo effects that made our amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
REAR PANEL FEATURES
This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
6-WAY POWER ATTENUATOR SWITCH
Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume—from a full 12W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 0.3W.
JENSEN® C10R SPEAKER
Jensen® speakers are the traditional Fender speakers, with sweet articulation for clean sounds and cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.
SOLID PINE CABINET
Lighter than plywood, solid pine is a traditional Fender cabinet material from the ‘50s and ’60s, making for more resonant and more “musical” speaker cabinets.
- Recommended Cover: P/N: 0075947000, '65 Princeton Reverb®, Black
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 50W into 8Ω (Simulates 12W Tube Amp Performance)
- Channels: One
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver Strand
- Amplifier Jewel: Red (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 10" Jensen® C10R with Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amp Width: 19.875" (50.5 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Amp Weight: 19.9 lbs. (9.03 kg)