Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
AFX Broken Record packs high-quality audio looping and sampling into a tiny, yet deceptively-simple stompbox package. It features intuitive one-button operation, endless overdub capability and offers easy transfer to a computer.
A single footswitch is all it takes to record, overdub, and play along with your coolest riffs and patterns.
Featuring high-quality 24-bit, 44.1kHz audio recording of up to 6 minutes, AFX Broken Record let’s you capture cool ideas and build on them, or even play along with pre-recorded audio you transfer from your computer.
Built-in memory will retain what you recorded even after the power is disconnected. So, you can unplug at your gig and transfer your loop to your computer later. This also means that the backing track you transfer from your computer will be ready and waiting for you to play back at your next performance.
Drag ’n Drop WAV File Transfer via USB
True Bypass with Buffered Bypass Option
24-bit / 44.1kHz Recording Quality
- Intuitive Record/Play Footswitch & Loop Level Control
Innovative Dual Path Routing
Super Compact Design Fits Almost Anywhere
9V External Power Required (sold separately)
- Model Number: PRO-AFX-LP2
- Audio I/O: 1/4" TRS input and output (TRS enables Dual Path Functionality)
- DSP: 32-bit processing
- Bypass: True Bypass with Buffered Bypass Option
- Dimensions: 1.9" W x 3.8" D x 1.92" H (49mm W x 97mm D x 49mm H)
- Material: Durable aluminum enclosure
- Current Draw: 53mA, typical
- Power: 910-R AC Adapter (sold separately) or suitable filtered and regulated 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID Barrel Connector, Center = negative
- Analog Signal Path: Input impedance: 10M Ohm | Output impedance: 1k Ohm | Signal-to-noise: -100dB | Dynamic range: 100dB
- Digital Signal Path: A/D, D/A conversion: 24-bit | Signal processing: 32-bit