Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The miracle of volume!
With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminum, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Cutaway: Non Cutaway
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Country Gentleman
- Bracing: Internal Sound-Well
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard: Padauk
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1930s Gretsch 3x3
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Bridge: Spider Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Weathered Trapeze Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Vintage End-Pin
- Other Features: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.