Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
La Bella stainless steel Jazz Flats® were developed by the best jazz guitarists in the world. Each string is hand wound and polished by our artisans in New York, resulting in a super smooth surface eliminating finger noise and squeaks. Optimized with a high magnetic content for increased electronic output, La Bella Jazz Flats® have a very bright sound and long playing life. We’ve recently improved our string construction to fit more models, and prevent overtones.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Tension: Light
- String Gauges: .011, .015, .020W, .028, .039, .050
- Extra Plain Steel 3rd / G (.018") included in this set
- Wound length of 31.5" (distance from ball-end to silk)
- IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Install the silk portion of the string inside the tuning post, and then slowly bring the string to tension/pitch. The metal portion of the string can now wrap around the post, as long as the silk-end is first installed inside the tuning hole.
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness