Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
La Bella’s Low Tension Flats are the best-selling light tension flat wound string on the market. Adopting the same techniques behind our world-famous Deep Talkin’ Bass strings, the Low Tension Flats deliver the same classic sound but without the floppy-string effect associated with other light tension flat wound strings. These hand-wound and hand-polished strings are equipped with round cores for flexibility, and narrower ribbon wire to achieve that unrivaled smooth feeling strings uniquely characteristic to La Bella Strings.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Round cores for greater flexibility and narrower ribbon for an unrivaled smooth feeling
- Light Tension
- Total Tension in Lbs: 163.20 (1st 36.2, 2nd 34, 3rd 30.5, 4th 34.2, 5th 28.3)
- String Gauges: .042, .056, .075, .100, .118
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. All four strings are 37" from ball-end to silk. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.