Use SEZZLE to Split Order Into 4 Interest Free Payments!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
La Bella Jazz Tapes® are the secret behind the sound of the best professional jazz players in the world. These strings are handcrafted with a proprietary black nylon tape, wound on a hexagonal core. The result is a flat and extremely smooth string, producing a warm, jazzy sound with zero finger noise. These professional Jazz Guitar Strings are made to fit archtops and hollow-body guitars, therefore are NOT suitable for standard solid body guitars with 25.5” or 24.75” scale like a Stratocaster or Les Paul model.
- Black Nylon Tape for warm, jazzy tone
- Tension: Medium
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .014, .018, Black Nylon Tape .036W, .046, .056, .067
- Wound length of 36″ (distance from ball-end to silk); only the silk portion should wrap around the tuning post
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness