Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Whether you're referencing your mix in the studio or producing your next track, MC Series Headphones allow you to take the Mackie studio sound, trusted by artists around the world, wherever you go.
Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set – having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Building on our studio monitor legacy, MC Series headphones offer the clarity and accuracy Mackie is known for in professional, closed-back designs. The high-performance MC-150 is perfect for studio monitoring and DJ. Features large 50mm drivers for clear, distortion-free sound with ergonomic headbands and ear pads for hours of listening comfort in the studio or on the go.
PROFESSIONAL CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES
- High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Experience the signature Mackie studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail
- Featuring precision 50mm transducers, MC-150 headphones deliver incredible clarity across the entire frequency for an immersive listening experience
- Increased bass response means you feel every note, kick drum, and deep synth in your music
- Professional Design
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation.
- Rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location
- Take Them Anywhere
- Collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, field recording, personal listening
- 9.8 ft. detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking bayonet connector
- Gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 33 Ohms
- Transducer size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 93 dB