Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Ukulele wood needs moisture to play and look its best. Dry wood can warp, shrink and worse yet, crack! Music Nomad the leader in equipment care products, has developed an easy to use, no mess, and low maintenance Ukulele humidifier. The Humilele rests securely on top of the strings to safely and evenly hydrate your Ukulele to avoid these problems. Fits in all Soprano, Concert, Tenor Baritone Uke Soundholes. The overall width is 2" wide and it hangs below the strings 2" giving it plenty of room to fit in all soundholes. The innovative Humid-i-Bar sponge holds a lot of water and has anti drip properties. This means less monitoring on your end while rest assured your fine Ukulele is being cared for. Time to check the Humilele? Easy! Pop the top, touch the Humid-i-Bar; if it's wet leave it, if dry, time to rehydrate. Rehydrating is a cinch - remove the Humid-i-Bar sponge, soak it in distilled water and you're back in action. Easy, no mess and low maintenance. That's Music Nomad quality, raising the bar in the equipment care industry.
- Ukulele Humidifier Rests Securely Between Strings and Fits in all Ukulele Soundholes
- Ukulele Manufacturers Recommend Humidity of their Ukulele be kept between 40-55%, use the Humilele when humidity is below 40%
- Innovative Humid-i-Bar Sponge holds 10x its weight in water, features Anti-drip, No Mess Material that safely releases moisture
- Simple to use, Long Lasting, Low Maintenance Humidifier for Soprano, Concert, Tenor, Baritone Ukes
- Convenient Quick Flip Top Lets you check if Wet or Dry.