Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Designed by a proven leader in studio reference monitors, Eris E4.5 speakers deliver studio-quality sound, yet are compact enough to fit almost anywhere, making them a great choice for music lovers, content creators, and gamers. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; a front-panel 1/8" stereo line input for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Experience loud, clear audio thanks to 50W of onboard Class AB power. Want even bigger bass? Adjust the speakers' response to taste with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. The Eris E4.5 media reference monitors bring studio sound to the home environment.
- 4.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- Includes Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music production software
PreSonus® Eris® E4.5 media reference monitors connect to virtually any line-level audio source, including mobile devices, thanks to rear-panel ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs and a front-panel ⅛-inch stereo line input. You also get a convenient (and loud!) front-panel, ⅛-inch, stereo headphone jack; connecting headphones automatically mutes the speakers.World-Class Recording Software Included.
Eris® E4.5 media reference monitors come with a special edition of PreSonus® Studio One® Prime recording and production software, with the entire Studio Magic software suite enabled. Studio Magic includes over $1,000 USD worth of music software including plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects and tutorials.
- Voltage: 100-120V
- Wattage: 25 Watts (Each Speaker)
- Cabinet Material: Vinyl-Laminated, Medium-Density Fiberboard
- Connection Type: IEC
- Protections: RF Interference, Output-Current Limiting, Over-Temperature, Turn-On/Off Transient, Subsonic Filter, External Mains Fuse
- Audio Controls:
- Volume Range: A-type Taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, Center at 100 Hz)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, Center at 10 kHz
- Peak SPL: 100 dB (at 1 Meter)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Monitor Inputs: 1 x Stereo 1/8", 2 x Balanced 1/4” TRS, 2 x Unbalanced RCA
- HF Transducers: 1” Silk Dome Tweeter
- LF Transducers: 4.5"
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Monitor Amplifier Power: 25 Watts (Each Speaker)
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ