Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The 747 features a classic 5A diameter but is longer and features a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone, perfect for when more volume is required. "The Natural" series is not coated with the standard lacquer finish and provides a natural wood feel in the hands of the player.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry