Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Single Coil Snap & Humbucking Power
The PRS Studio model is a modern take on a traditional single-single-hum guitar. With PRS’s proprietary Narrowfield pickups in the middle and bass positions and a 58/15 LT humbucking treble pickup, the PRS Studio offers punchy singlecoils, vintage scooped tones, and the chunky kick of a treble humbucker screaming in one instrument. This whole new scope of sounds (that are only possible with a three-pickup guitar) are easily accessible in the Studio model thanks to the push/pull tone control and 5-way blade switch. With seven combinations in all, the PRS Studio covers classic tones but maintains a unique voice making it a perfect “desert island” guitar.
- PRS Patented Tremolo, Machined: Meticulous design delivering sonic fidelity, player ergonomics, and revolutionary tuning stability.
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners: Modern locking technology with vintage elegance, these tuners promote tone transfer for a louder, more resonant instrument.
- PRS 58/15 LT Pickups: "Low turn" pickups with vintage warm, clear tone.
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Violin
- Finish: High Gloss Nitro
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: One-Piece
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Neck Depth at the 1/2 Fret: 7/8"
- Neck Depth at the 12 1/2 Fret: 61/64"
- Neck Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Neck Width at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature, Inlaid
- Neck/Body Assembly Type: Set
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: "Studio"
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT
- Middle Pickup: PRS Narrowfield®
- Bass Pickup: PRS Narrowfield®
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Options: 10 Top with Hybrid Hardware
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.