Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Combines the dimensions of a 5A and 5B. A great choice when a 5B is just a little more stick than required.
- With a diameter that sits right between the 5A and 5B, The 55A is the perfect choice for when a 5B is just a little more stick than is required.
- The American Classic line combines tradition and Vic Firth style, turning bold designs from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- Sized right between a 5A and a 5B
- Great mid-sized option for all-around playing
- Diameter: 0.58” | 1.47cm
- Length: 16” | 40.64cm
- Family: American Classic
- Wood Type: Hickory
- Taper: Medium (Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip.)
- Spec Taper STICK
- Series: American Classic
- Surface Cooling: Lacquer
- Material: Wood
- Shape: Tear Drop