Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
NEW PEDALS FROM MXR! #NAMM2020
We're just days away from the biggest Road Show of the year - that's right. NAMM 2020! We're so excited to see all that's coming this year. Before we hit the road, here's a look at some awesome new pedals from MXR that we're excited to pre-order for the store. Click the image to pre-order yours today.
MXR OCTAVIO FUZZ
Explore the furthest reaches of silicon saturation in a trusted vessel with the MXR Octavio Fuzz. Just set the Level and Fuzz controls to your desired volume and intensity, and allow your picking and plucking dynamics to coax out the pedal’s legendarily searing, synth-like tones.
• The classic effect made famous by Jimi Hendrix now comes in a pedalboard-friendly MXR housing
• Simple two-control interface coaxes out legendarily searing, synth-like tones
• Convenient on/bypass LED and AC power jack for modern players
MXR TIMMY OVERDRIVE
The MXR Timmy Overdrive provides a huge, responsive range of gritty and textured tones that enhance the sound of your rig while preserving its fundamental character—and in an MXR mini housing, this pedal will free up some serious pedalboard space. It’s based on a design created by veteran pedal builder Paul Cochrane that’s widely celebrated among high level pros, from first-call session players to legendary rockstars.
• Designed with veteran Nashville pedal builder Paul Cochrane
• Provides a huge range of overdrive tones in an MXR mini housing
• Preserves the fundamental character of your guitar rig
• Choose from three different clipping styles to cover a multitude of situations
• Dial in a big, bold sound that’s always on, a super saturated sound for fat chords, and more
• Refine your sonic profile with ingeniously configured Bass and Treble controls
• A working guitar player’s dream come true
MXR DOOKIE DRIVE PEDAL
The MXR Dookie Drive captures the punch and definition of Billie Joe Armstrong’s dirty yet articulate sound. To celebrate the launch of Green Day’s eclectic thirteenth studio album “Father of All...”, we’re releasing a special limited edition of this pedal with all-new artwork that features the album cover’s rainbow-upchucking unicorn over a brushed aluminum housing.
• Get Billie Joe Armstrong's dirty, punchy overdrive sound
• Captures the tones of both of Billie Joe’s custom amplifiers in a single pedal
• High Gain section supplies tons of scooped gain
• Crunch Gain section serves up a well-defined midrange
• Blend the two sounds together just like Green Day did in the studio
• Unique circuit design built from the ground up by the award-winning MXR team
• Limited edition artwork celebrates the launch of Green Day’s “The Father of All…” record, featuring the album cover’s unicorn over brushed aluminum housing
PRE - ORDERS AVAILABLE NOW!
Click any of the images above to get yours today!