Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Beautifully contoured body made from Alder.
- Solid-Body constructions deliver instant response, a lot of attack and sustain, and perfect feedback resistance.
- Alder is a popular tone-wood known for its bright voice and versatility.
- Fitted with our classically voiced GrandVintage humbucker in the bridge position.
- Accompanied by two specially designed single-coils for transparent tone and funky in-between sounds.
- Robust 4-Way pickup selector switch.
- A Plek processed fretboard guarantees perfectly level frets.
- This is the basis for our multi-step fret polishing and setup work, all done by hand, that eventually makes all our instruments play like nothing you have ever played before.
AT HOME IN ANY GENRE
THE PALOMA IS FOR THOSE WHO SEEK ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY.
The three pickup layout featuring our GrandVintage Humbucker and two matched Duesenberg Singlecoils, Pearlito and AlnicoBlade, offer a wide variety of sounds for any situation. The four pickup combinations are accessible through our new 4-Way rotary switch.
All of that is topped off by our acclaimed Diamond Deluxe Tremola, Pearloid Diamond fretboard inlays and a beautifully shaped body contour.
DIAMOND DELUXE TREMOLA
MEET THE VIBRATO SYSTEM THAT HAS CHANGED THE IDEA OF WHAT A CLASSIC DESIGN CAN DO.
Buttery smooth action, reliable tuning stability and string changes that are a breeze are just the main aspects of our unique vibrato design.
The Diamond Deluxe gives you the best tone while being lightweight. Heavy duty needle and nylon bearings give you the highly responsive Duesenberg feel when using the vibrato arm. The arm itself can be turned freely for 360° and can be adjusted to your preferred angle and length. The strings are simply guided through the holes in the bar underneath the arm-axis and can be lead to the tuners without any hassle.
Proven daily on the stages of this world.
MOST OF OUR HARDWARE IS NICKEL FINISHED.
You will find the geometrical three steps in almost every part on our instruments, from the curves on the headstock to the shape of the output jack.
When compared to regular chrome finishes, nickel has a beautiful warm and elegant sheen and ages naturally over time. It's the way things were done before chrome became the standard. If you don't want the hardware on your instrument to age, we recommend regular cleaning.
The fretboard is to your music, what the handle of a brush is to a painting. It says a lot about an instrument how much care was taken here.
Every single Duesenberg instrument is expertly pleked for buzz-free playability all throughout the fretboard. It is then carefully finished by hand and precisely set up by one of our professional luthiers. The luthier responsible also leaves his or her signature inside the instrument.
This all is our promise to you that a Duesenberg instrument will always feel great in your hands.
WE BELIEVE TUNING YOUR INSTRUMENT YOURSELF IS AN IMPORTANT MOMENT BEFORE ACTUALLY PLAYING IT.
Duesenberg Z-Tuners are specifically made to give you a super smooth and precise feel when tuning. They also allow you to elegantly hide the end of the cut-off string inside the tuner shaft so it's not damaging your case, gigbag or fingertips.
Maintenance-free life - guaranteed.
DUESENBERG CUSTOM LINE BAG
THE DUESENBERG "CUSTOM LINE BAG" IS THE IDEAL COMPANION FOR THE ACTIVE URBAN MUSICIAN.
Leightweight, yet extremely good at protecting your instrument, this bag has got you covered on the way to your next rehearsal or gig. The internal padding provides high impact protection and the tuck away shoulder straps allow you to use this bag like a case whenever you see fit.
- Silver Duesenberg brand elements stitching on the front and the shoulder strap
- Durable, heavy duty materials & high impact padding
- Black plush lining & external storage pockets for accessories
- Shoulder straps can be tucked away for use like a case
- Padded handle and backpack straps
- Adjustable neck pillow featuring Duesenberg stitching
- Type: Set Neck, 1-piece Maple
- Width: 42.5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: Medium D
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid diamonds
- Frets: 22 Jumbo 2.8 x 1.0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Type: Solidbody, Alder
- Dimensions: 46 x 34 cm / 18" x 13.4"
- Height (sides): 4.2 cm / 1.7"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Black
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides Trans-Black.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg Steel Saddle Bridge
- Vibrato System: Duesenberg Diamond Deluxe Tremola, short version
- Strap pins: Duesenberg Standard (Straplock compatible)
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg Custom 010/050 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Alnico Blade Singlecoil
- Pickup (middle): Duesenberg Pearlito Singlecoil
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg GrandVintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 4-Way Rotary Switch
- Bag: Duesenberg Custom Line Bag (included)
- Case: Duesenberg Custom Line Case for Paloma (available separately)
- Tools: All required allen keys included
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.