Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Made in partnership with the Gibson™ Custom Shop, the Limited Edition 1959 Les Paul™ Standard is Epiphone's stunning recreation of the rare vintage classic. Featuring a mahogany body with a maple top with a AAA figured maple veneer, comfortable 1959 hand-rolled neck profile with long neck tenon, aged finish, Gibson USA BurstBucker™ 2 & 3 humbucking pickups, Switchcraft® selector switch and output jack, CTS® pots, 50s era wiring, Mallory™ capacitors, non-beveled pickguard, new Epiphone Deluxe vintage tuners, and a vintage-style brown hard case. It also comes with an Epiphone Limited Edition metal medallion toggle switchplate. Available in Aged Dark Burst and Aged Dark Cherry Burst.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Figured Maple Veneer
- Binding: Cream
- Finish: Aged
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: '59 Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.76" / 629mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Neck Joint: Glued in, Long Tenon
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Vintage Tulip Keys
- Pickguard: Cream
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat with dial pointers
- Control Covers: Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Case: Epiphone Hardshell Case Included (Brown exterior/Pink plush interior)
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.