Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Loudbox Artist is designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments.
With the addition of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Artist has 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power to deliver all the tonal qualities that have made Fishman Loudbox amps the standard for great acoustic sound.
Featuring Fishman’s legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the active musician.
Loudbox Artist features:
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 120 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of the input channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
Instrument & Microphone Channels:
- Combination 1/4” & XLR input
- Shelving bass and treble
- Resonant-style midrange
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- 24-Volt phantom power for condenser mics
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop