Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2604T Streamliner™ Rally 2 Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® is a modern take on a Gretsch cult classic.
The G2604T’s sound is driven by a pair of Super Hilo’Tron™ humbucking pickups that deliver all the clarity and chime players have come to expect from a Gretsch with enhanced presence and higher output than the Hilo’Tron™ pickups of yore.
A chambered mahogany center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control set - neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece.
Classic retro style is here – new Gretsch G-Arrow radio control knobs, elegant aged white binding with black purfling, plexi pickguard and truss rod cover with vintage-style Rally striping, and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2604T has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
Combining vintage aesthetics with modern playability and performance features the G2604T is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument.
- Super Hilo’Tron™ pickups
- Double-cutaway 16” arched maple body with chambered mahogany center block
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Gretsch G-Arrow radio control knobs
- Plexi pickguard and truss rod cover with vintage-style striping
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Available in Two-Tone Bamboo Yellow/Copper Metallic, Rally Green Stain, and Two-Tone Oxblood/Walnut Stain
- Model Number: 2806104581
- Series: Streamliner™
- Color: Rally Green
- Style: 2 Humbucking
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Body Build: Center Block
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Center Block
- Body Binding: Aged White with Black Purfling
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.75"
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerbaord Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Side Dots: Black
- Headstock Binding: None
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® Logo and rally Green Rally Stripes
- Control Knobs: Gretsch® Radio G-Arrow
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Super Hilo'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Super Hilo'Tron™
- Pickup Color: Nickel
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Super HiLo'Tron™ / Super HiLo'Tron™
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.