Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards.
The Gretsch G5425 Jet Club firebird guitar has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that truly resonates with That Great Gretsch Sound!™. Features include Gretsch® dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic™ “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays, “G-Arrow" knobs and white pearloid pickguard with Gretsch logo.
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway
- Body:Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top
- Pickguard: White Pearloid w/ Gretsch Logo
- Neck: Gloss Urethane Finish
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: Gretsch Dual-Coil Bridge Pickup
- Gretsch Dual-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, Gretsch Dual-Coil
- Humbucking Pickups, Bolt-On Neck
The Sims Music
Every guitar purchase comes with our exclusive Sims Music Advantage. The Sims Music Advantage includes free instrument inspection, setup, picks, polish cloth, t-shirt, and warranty claims assistance.