Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Powerful, loud, fast – metal and rock can be a sonic steam train. A wall of sound, with fast drums, hard guitars, and strong melodies. When thinking of metal, would you consider the harmonica to be a suitable instrument? Well, it is! And with the Hot Metal, you have the perfect first tester to see how a harmonica would work with your metal sound. But be warned: you will fall in love with it.
- Durable Plastic Comb
- Reliable performance under all climate conditions thanks to resilient plastic comb.
- Recessed Reed Plates
- The reed plates are recessed into the comb for greater playing comfort.
- Reed Plates (Material, Thickness): Brass, 0.9mm
- Reed Plates (Surface): Brass
- Reed (Number, Material): 20, Brass
- Comb (Material, Color): ABS, Black
- Comb (Finish): ABS
- Mouthpiece (Surface): ABs
- Cover Plates: Stainless Steel
- Type: Diatonic
- Tuning: Richter
- Number of Holes: 10
- Tonal Range: 3 Octaves
- Length: 10.5cm/4/1"