Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Mackie Thump 115S Powered Subwoofer
Need extra oomph in your system? The compact 1400W 15” Thump115S subwoofer not only delivers the massive bass you need, but it's also the perfect match for your Thump loudspeaker system. Custom selectable voicing modes and a variable crossover makes optimization for your system easy. Stereo inputs plus High-Pass and Full-Range outputs offer plenty of configuration flexibility. Integrated top corner handles are our most ergonomic design yet making transport easier than ever. Add a Thump115S (or two, or three) to your system and really bring the rumble to your next gig.
- 1400W Ultra-Efficient Class-D
- Voicing Modes Optimize Thump115S to Your Needs
- Variable Crossover and Level
- Stereo XLR Inputs and Stereo High-Pass + Full-Range Outputs
- Frequency Response: 36Hz - 200Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
Voicing modes are quite common on full-range loudspeakers, but why not on a subwoofer? We decided it was time to change that. With three unique voicing modes, you can tailor the bass in your system to better match your application or what feels good. Go with what your heart tells you.
- Flat – Natural balance between deep bass and overall output
- Deep – Emphasizes ultra-low frequencies. Great for dance, rap, and electronic music
- Punch – Prioritizes highest possible output level. Great for bands and rock music
- Variable – Set the crossover to the perfect spot for your system
- Product: 1400W
- LF Driver: 12"
- HF Driver: 1"
- Frequency Response: 47Hz - 23kHz
- Max SPL: 128dB
- Wireless Control & Streaming: No
- Flyable: No