Use SEZZLE to Split Order Into 4 Interest Free Payments!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.
Create an account
Mackie Thump 118S Powered Subwoofer
The flagship subwoofer of the Thump Series, the 1400W Thump118S delivers maximum performance for modern DJs, bands, and clubs.
The flagship subwoofer of the Thump Series, the 1400W Thump118S delivers maximum performance for modern DJs, bands, and clubs. An all-new design features selectable voicing modes that make it easy to tailor the bass to your needs and style.
- The subwoofer has a 1400W Class-D amplifier that is designed for reliable and consistent performance.
- It features an 18” high-performance woofer that can deliver deep bass.
- The subwoofer is built tough, but is also lightweight for easy loading and transport.
- Its frequency response ranges from 30Hz to 200Hz, and its maximum SPL is 132 dB.
- The subwoofer has voicing modes that allow users to adjust the output to suit different types of music, including flat, deep, and punch modes.
- It has various configuration options, including a variable crossover frequency, polarity invert switch, and stereo or mono summing for single or dual subwoofer deployment.
- The subwoofer also features versatile I/O, including stereo XLR inputs, stereo full-range XLR outputs, and stereo high-pass XLR outputs.
- Other features include an integrated M20-threaded pole mount, variable level control, and a defeatable front LED.
Overall, this subwoofer appears to be a versatile and reliable option for gigging professionals who need powerful and flexible bass reinforcement.