Use SEZZLE to Split Your Purchase into 4 Interest Free Payments!
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Part of Martin's X Series, this beautiful-sounding ukulele has top, back and sides made from durable high-pressure laminate (HPL). We hand-selected the finest Hawaiian koa to give this instrument the rich grain pattern of a much more expensive ukulele. But, because it is made from HPL, you can take this concert uke anywhere—the beach, the stage, a road trip— and your only worry will be what song to play next. It may be our lowest-priced uke, but you’d never know it from the way it looks and sounds.
- Body Size: Concert Ukulele
- Back and Side Finish: None
- Scale Length: 15"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 13/32"
- Neck Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Electronics: Not Available
- Finish Top: None
- Bracing Pattern: Concert Ukulele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Top Material: HPL
- Back Material: HPL
- Side Material: HPL
- Recommended Strings: Ukulele Soprano/Concert M600
- Top Detail: Figured Koa Pattern
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe Ink
- Bridge Style: Soprano and Concert Ukulele
- Bridge String Spacing: 1 41/64"
- Bridge Material: Morado
- Bridge Pin Material: None
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: Flat
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back and Side Detail: Figured Koa Pattern
- Neck Material: Brown Birch Laminate
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Number of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Material: Sipo
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Ukulele Profile
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Uke Peg
- Nut Material: White Tusq
**Product photos displayed may not be actual item available**