Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With a smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and Acoustic Tuning functions that ensure you get the best sound, it's no wonder that Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction. Building on the reputation of its award-winning predecessors, the Eris Studio 8 is a substantial update that delivers richer low-end and more controlled high-frequency response, reproducing every detail in your recordings with a natural sound unparalleled in its class.
Designed for superior performance in both home studios and professional mix rooms, the Eris Studio 8 features a custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide that provides superior high-frequency response and wide 120-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk, and a 1.25-inch, silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction. An elegant new enclosure design improves the waveguide performance so you'll hear the finest details in your mix.
The woven-composite, 8-inch, low-frequency driver offers Eris' signature tight, clear bass with plenty of punch. Its 140W of biamped power make the Eris Studio 8 more efficient than previous designs. The ported enclosure maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 8 to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz - with no subwoofer!
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
Set Up Your Studio Monitors For Your Room.
Eris® Studio 8 active monitors are equipped with Acoustic Tuning controls to ensure the flattest response in your mix environment. You get Low Cut, Mid, and High controls, as well as three-way Acoustic Space tuning that makes it easy to compensate for the boundary bass boost that occurs when a speaker is placed too close to a wall.
Honest. Expressive. Powerful.
Like all PreSonus® studio monitors, the Eris® Studio 8 offers consistent, accurate listening. Their stylish design makes them a welcome addition to any mix space, and their smooth, incredibly even frequency response ensures that your mixes will sound great everywhere.
- 8-inch woven composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (31.75 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 120˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide for a wide sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 140W, Class AB biamplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 106 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning controls: HF (±6 dB, continuously variable); Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), and Acoustic Space (flat, -2, -4 dB), plus highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, transient, subsonic protection, and amplifier "soft start" feature (eliminates popping on power-up)
- Internal power supply with IEC connector and power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs